|scaly skin and rashes
Aug 21, 2005
About a year ago, i noticed a slight discoloration on my forehead, which itched at first but doesn't anymore. Also I noticed on my stomach a small patch of skin that was kind of flaky, I scratched it off and it hasn't come back,noiw it just looks a little darker than normal what do you think that is?
Response from Dr. Henry
This forum is for the discussion on side effects related to HIV treatment. What is your HIV status and which HIV drugs are you taking? KH
Androgel and Deca: Counterproductive Combo?
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
- First Visible Sign And Symptom Of Hiv
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv Antibodies To Show Up?
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases Neurological Problems And Hiv
- Pcr Dna Hiv Testing Accuracy
- Can You Get Hiv From Pedicure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.