Aug 21, 2005
My sister use combiv & subvis she suffect from head aid is this is side affect.
Response from Dr. Henry
Headache is fairly common in patients taking Combivir (often the AZT component) ir Sustiva (efavirenz). Often the headache will decrease with time or be managed with some mild pain meds. If there is fever or other symptoms she needs to be seen by her HIV doc. KH
What does PEP do?
- How Long Do It Takes To Get Hiv Results Back From A Hospital?
- I Have Blisters On My Feet Do I Have Hiv
- When Admitted In The Hospital Do They Check For Hiv?
- When Does Hiv Rash Appear?
- How Long Does It Take To Become Infected With Hiv After Exposure?
- Can A Cbc Show Signs To A Doctor Of Hiv Or Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.