Aug 21, 2005
My sister use combiv & subvis she suffect from head aid is this is side affect.
Response from Dr. Henry
Headache is fairly common in patients taking Combivir (often the AZT component) ir Sustiva (efavirenz). Often the headache will decrease with time or be managed with some mild pain meds. If there is fever or other symptoms she needs to be seen by her HIV doc. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Throat After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Chancroid Symptoms
- Broken Condom Anal Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.