I have extreme blisters on my lips
Aug 18, 2005
I have these extreme blisters that pop up all over my lips every other week or so , they pop up , dry up and peel before they go away.My lips are very sensitive now.What is it?
Response from Dr. Henry
To best try and answer your question some details regarding your HIV status and which HIV medications you are on are important. If sun exposure seems to trigger the blisters as well as any history of herpes simplex (or cold sores)is also useful information. A culture of the blisters as well as an examination by your HIV specialist or primary care doctor would also be helfful. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Look Like An Std?
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.