Toxo

Greetings Doc. I have T4 360; VL<50 copies/ml and have been on Zerit, Videx,Stocrin since November 2000. On 05/29/2005, I did a Toxo check which resulted in IgG-473 UI/ml and IgM-Negative. I was put on Bactrim for a month which I took unfailingly. I then did a check on 08/06/2005 which resulted in IgG-495 UI/ml and IgM-Negative (all tests in same Lab by the ELFA Technique). I am confused about the increase in IgG. Is this indicative of an evolving condition? Please and thanks for your advice on my situation.

There is no need to follow the levels of your toxo IgG-they are not clinically of any merit (simply indicates a high likelihood of past infection which is common in the general population and not an issue for most HIV+ persons doing well on treatment with a CD4 count > 200). KH

Epzicom and loose bowels
I have extreme blisters on my lips