please advise me.

Hi Dr. Brian, My friends took me to a stip club, and two girls gave me a dance. they took off my shirt, and they rubbed there breasts on to my face as well as on my chest, they also kissed on my cheek very lightly. I had a small pen dot size cut, it was not bleeding, it was red. I am not sure if the girls had any exposure to their breasts or body. So it was basically an upper body to body contact also. Do I have to worry about the skin to skin contact. Will i get HIV this way, if one of those girls had an exposure. thank you very much. I am freaked out after the incident. please advise me.

Response from Dr. Conway

I am not aware of any cases of HIV transmission ever occurring when the intact skin of an potentially infected individual was exposed to the intact (or nearly intact) skin of an uninfected person. You do not need to worry about HIV from this incident.

what research papers?
Please.... I need an honest suggestion