Aug 14, 2005
I am on current med.s truvada and sustiv. However, I did not have a problem erecting. Once I put the codom my hardon dispappear . I cannot gain it back.
Response from Dr. Henry
Men sometimes report that they cannot maintain an erection after a condom is put on. Sometimes there is hormone deficiency (such as testosterone) which can be helped by hormone replacement. It usually is not due to the HIV drugs that you are taking (though rarely one of the drugs may contribute). Viagra like drugs often help if used carefully. Often the main issue is psychological so counseling can be helpful as well. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.