serious pain

first i want to thank you for taking the time to answer peoples questions i think it is great to see theres people out there who really care,my question is i have very bad abdomain pain and lower back pain on the sidesin the front and the back and it seemed to have stared when they changed my medicine to truvada after my counts dropped,the pain is becoming unbarable and im getting very depressed over dealing with this for over one year now my doctor says depression could be causing it but i wasnt depressed untill the pain started,i have had a colonoscopy,cat scan,checked for hernia,mri nothing showed up except my spline was swollen some?im on state program with interns who i feel is not qualified to be dealing with such a serious disease but because i pay so much support i cannot afford a good doctor or care could you please help me with some sort of solution to my pain before i commit suicide because somedays i feel like dying would be better then living with this pain,the only thing that has kept me from suicide is my children and being afraid of going to hell for doing that but im just to the end of my rope and dont know how much longer i can hold on,please help me or give me some guidance,thank you and GOD BLESS you for helping so many people with this terrible disease.GOD will thank you to when you are before him for all your good deeds for mankind.

If a complete history and physical by your HIV doc and all of those tests haven't pinned down the cause then you clearly have a challenging situation. Often when I have a patient whose quality of life is being seriously damaged by pain I involve a pain specialist to come up with a pain treatment strategy and sometimes get help for a complementary medicine specialist (such as with acupuncture). KH

AZT induced Inclusion Body Myositis
Hard on