Nausea

Zofran for Nausea

I received a blood product 21 years ago that contained HIV, I refused meds. until I was diagnosed with aids 8 years ago, when I had Toxoplasmosis. I have always had a sensitive stomach and have suffered greatly from Nausea first from the Toxo meds and my hiv medications. I vomited every day for nine years. My teeth have been damaged and broken I have barrettes esophagus gastritis and gird . I took finagrien to keep down my meds. It kept me depressed and tired. I quit taking meds for a year because I couldnt take it any more When my viral load shot to the Millions and my ts went under 50. I knew I had to start again Toxo is no fun. A nurse friend suggested I ask my Dr for Zofran IT WAS A MIRICAL! I have been back on meds over a year now and have indictable V/L and ts over 400.

Zofran works for Nausea IT is 85$ a pill my Dr. said it was too expensive I got a new doctor. I now can live my life and keep the meds down.

Please spread the word .

Zofran Works for Nausea

Zofran often is very effective for nausea-thanks for posting your positive experience. Zofran is outrageously priced as a drawback to widespread use .KH

Trizivir
Very Confused...needing answers