Ejaculation

Thanks for answering my question re: ejaculation and producing semen. You asked if I had seen a urologist. Yes - two of them One said that I should be glad, because of my condition. The other indicated that after checking prostrate, and glands he checked my urine after ejaculation and said he didn't see any aftermath of semen or no indication. So he called it "dry". What exactly is that? That I'll never be able to produce semen? thanks again

Often urologists are not that user friendly or helpful now that I have received your feedback. I have had several patients as well as received several anecdotal reports who have noted an improvement in ejaculatory volume when their HIV meds were switched around(no single drug is clearly the major problem). Here in Minneapolis there is a sexual dysfunction clinic at the U of Minnesota where often great care and time is given to pursue problems like you are reporting. Dry often refers to low volume of ejaculate(normal volume said to be 2- 6 ml). Some drugs with anticholinergic effects sometimes seem to decrease ejactulatory volume (even antihistamines) so perhaps a pharmacist could review all of your meds. KH

Can you get shingles/PHN from an Injury?
Meds and Cancer