Eye Floaters: Holistic Approaches
Aug 11, 2005
My acupuncturist discussed eye floaters with me today.
She says that, in Chinese Medicine, it's an indicator of liver imbalance.
Makes sense. We people with HIV and meds have a lot of work going on in the liver.
Not that this is the where-with-all answer, it's at least interesting to hear.
Response from Dr. Henry
Interesting observation-I am not aware of a clear link between floaters and an increased rate of liver problems. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Lips After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
- How Long Do Hep C Symptoms Take To Occur?
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
- Are Monocytes High Or Low With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.