HIV or side effect of PEP?

Hi, It is little more than two weeks that I was put on PEP (Combivir). I think I could tolerate the medicine initially. But recently (for the past three days) I started having joint pains in my left elbow and sometimes in the left knee. I also started having profuse night sweats lately. I read an internet report saying fever,joint pain and night sweats are probable signs of P24 antigen formation and hence related to early HIV infection. This report was published in 1997 by JHU. I think I can attribute the night sweat to my stress and anxiety. Can I? What is your opinion about these symptoms? Do they indicate Combivir side effects or HIV infection? With Regards, M

The symptoms you describe are non-specific and generally would not be due to either HIV infection of Combivir. KH

Why am I not losing weight?
High liver tests and STI.