Dosage/Fatigye?

Hi Doctors, My Partner is on Videx 250MG, Norvir 100MG, Lexiva 700MG twice a day, Androgel Pump, Wellbutrin XL 300MG, Altace, and Truvada. His doctor added the Lexiva about a month and a half ago and he is feeling so tired, is it normal to feel tired this much longer in the regimen, the androgel isnt even helping. He goes to see he Doctor in a month but I think he should tell his doctor sooner, any advice? He also has a loss of appetite.

I generally avoid the use of ddi (Videx) and tenofovir (Truvada) together due to concerns about toxicity. The effect of Androgel is variable but can be partially evaluated by looking at the levels of testosterone acheived. There can also be a drug interaction with the Wellbutrin and the protease inhibitors leading to excessive levels of Wellbutrin which could cause fatigue.He should discuss with his HIV specialist before next visit. KH

combivir overdose?
Combivir or Truvada