Aug 9, 2005
My partner mistakenly took his combivir twice yesterday morning. In the evening he took his regular dosage of one combivir and one sustiva. Is this dangerous? He has never done this before in his over 2 years of taking the drugs. He is very careful to take them at regular intervals. He just got distracted yesterday. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Henry
Should not be a problem. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Nipple Sucking Should I Get Test For HIV
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes Symptoms Diarrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.