Aug 9, 2005
My partner mistakenly took his combivir twice yesterday morning. In the evening he took his regular dosage of one combivir and one sustiva. Is this dangerous? He has never done this before in his over 2 years of taking the drugs. He is very careful to take them at regular intervals. He just got distracted yesterday. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Henry
Should not be a problem. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Disability For Having Neuropathy?
- Hiv Infection Among Married Couples
- Will Two People Infected With Genital Herpes Make Each Others Herpes Worse?
- Why Do People Get Shingles?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Color Is The Genital Warts Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.