Errection / ejaculation problems

I'm 49 Yrs. Old HIV since 1988. Since approx. 2002 I have had problems with errection and ejaculation. Completely dry. I'm currently on Sustiva, Viread, and Katrela. Also, on Serostim and us antrogel at times. My testostrone had been checked and normal. Also, been to Urologist and they think it's just do to HIV. Seems strange that I've been HIV since 1988 and all of a sudden this happens. Could it be the meds that I'm currently on. Have you heard of any other HIV males having ejaculation problems, etc.. Thanks much

I have had several of my patients with the same complaints on a variety of HIV regimens as well as a few other visitors to this website. I am at a loss to know what to recommend if they urologist believes it is just due to HIV (many specialist say that for a variety of conditions yet as an HIV specialist I am not convinced!). Sometimes referral to a sexual therapist may help come up with some useful suggestions. The erection issue can often be helped by Viagra like drugs (used carefully) or Caverject but the dry ejaculation I find difficult to address. I haven't heard much regarding whether trying to switch your HIV meds around would help. KH

Blue Spots In Sclera of Rt Eye
combivir overdose?