constipation/ truvada and/or sustiva
Aug 9, 2005
Response from Dr. Henry
It is possible though that has not been a common problem in my experience. One could either try substituting (switch one drug at a time) or increase water/exercise/fiber (such as bananas, other fruit and vegetables or fiber tablets) in a careful manner to see which intervention seems to help. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does HIV Cause Blood In Urine?
- Is White Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Mucous In Stool Be An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.