Prostate Troubles, Part 2

This is a follow-up to my last question (thank you for answering).

I felt more information would be useful, perhaps for others.

After 4 days on Cipro, my doctor took me off of it. We would have noted a change if it were an infection.

My ultrasound, PSA and CBC are all normal.

I have an appt to see a urologist shortly.

However, I ran across information that suggests thrush/candida could be in there with no symptoms, causing something like this. I've had thrush in the past (even with healthy bloodwork).

The only other variable is weight lifting, but I cannot see how that would affect your inner plumbing like that.

The issue of "reverse ejaculation" applies to diabetics, people who've had surgery in that area, etc. None of which applies to me. And I've not noticed anything...

Once in a while a little bit will come out, but that's it. Show's over.

The other issue could be medication related. I'm currently on: Reyataz, Norvir (boost), 3TC, Viread.

Thanks.

Thanks for the follow-up. No other suggestions at this point. KH

Erectal Dysfunction
Dr. Henry, Can you be a little more SPECIFIC?