HIV Meds History-Monotherapies
Aug 1, 2005
I am working on a study of women and HIV and we are asking questions about HIV medications. The project director would like to gather information on which drugs were taken in the past as monotherapies. Prior to combination therapies were only nukes available as monotherapies or where non-nukes and protease inhibitors as well?
Response from Dr. Henry
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What Can Cause Herpes False Positive?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
- Transmission Of Genital Herpes
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Syphilis And Joint And Muscle Aches
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.