|HIV Meds History-Monotherapies
Aug 1, 2005
I am working on a study of women and HIV and we are asking questions about HIV medications. The project director would like to gather information on which drugs were taken in the past as monotherapies. Prior to combination therapies were only nukes available as monotherapies or where non-nukes and protease inhibitors as well?
Response from Dr. Henry
liposuction and HIV
Kaletra, Videx EC and Epivir - lipo
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Color Is The Fluid Inside Herpes Blisters?
- What Color Are Genital Warts?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Symptoms Of Hpv In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.