Trizivir & Viread

Just started Trizivir & Viread. My stomach obviously can't handle it. I take one trizivir with lunch and trizivir/viread at dinner. I don't eat much in general and can't seem to eat enough to stop the nausea and vomiting. I literally am sick all morning (the feelign, throw up at least once) and then have to take the meds again at lunch. I try pepto tablets and it works a bit. My biggest meal is lunch - is it okay to take the trizivir/viread at lunch and then triziver with dinner? Is it the viread or trizivir that is hard on my stomach. Does it matter if one is taking at night/dinner vs the other? Please advise. Thanks very much.

In my experience the AZT portion of the Trizivir is often the hardest on the stomach causing the most nausea. Your dosing suggestion with meals should be OK for a while. Your HIV specialist may be able to offer some anti-nausea suggestions or medications to help see if your body adjusts with some more time. KH

rash due to allergy?
Totally confused and scared during PEP