rash due to allergy?

Dear Dr, I had a rash which started to show up on my face couple of hours after taking med and then subsequently in the next 3-4 days spread to my trunk and legs. The rash got itchy and seems to spread faster when its being exposed. I had to wear long sleeve shirt and pants in order to prevent the itch from getting worst. The rash has started to dissapear (after 1 week) but I have some itching sensation on my palm and soles and that causes the skin on my palm to dry. I have been applying some lubricants on my palm. The rash on my face was flat and red, the one on my trunk and legs looks like prickly heat type but after 1-2 days it turn into flat red lesion similar to the one on my face. Does the abv description sounds normal for a drug/chemical allergy? or does it sounds more like its being caused by the viral/bacteria infection?

It depends alot on which HIV drugs you are taking (or other drugs) and how long you have been on them. If you have recently started HIV medications then a drug-related rash would seem likely so you need to discuss with your HIV provider (this forum is exclusively for questions related to HIV treatment). KH

butt enlargemnt
Trizivir & Viread