Jul 27, 2005
I recently quit taking Effexor under a doctors supervision. This was because my insurance would not pay for it anymore. Since then I have been on Prozac and now Lexapro. I feel awful and depressed, anxious, suicidal ect. Please give me some insight to this. My depression was very controlled before we started screwing with my meds. Please reply at your earliest convinience...I am very afraid.
| Response from Dr. Henry
You need to talk to your HIV specialist and /or psychiatrist to discuss your heightened depression immediately or go to a crisis center to get some help. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Giving Oral Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.