Uridine curious

Hi Dr. Henry - on 7/22 you had an inquiry about uridine, I am curious because in your response you said it was expensive (~100US). This seems to imply that it is available somewhere to be purchased, could you please respond with location or manufacturer of the product. I will gladly spend $100/mo to get any product that will help in even slightly resolving the lipo dilema...thanks very much.

To my knowledge it has been available mostly via the internet from Europe. The dosing and formulation has not been well worked out though studies are underway that should let us know in the next 6-12 months whether there is anything to the uridine saga. KH

Serostim study still available?
Eczema & HIV