loss of weight

I have been diagnosed for about three years and started treatment about a year ago. I started on a treatment where I puked day and night, and my doctor switched me. I am now on Videx, Epivir, and Sustiva. I do not seem to puke everywhere however I don't eat. I have talked to my doctor and he has given me scripts for nausea and told me that they would help me have an appetite. Is there a formula of maybe foods to eat that would give me the calories to make a day? Or maybe new medications? I am aware that marijuana is illegal in my state , however I feel that I am forced to break the law in order to eat.

There likely are other HIV meds that could be considered that might have less of a GI/appetite impact on you. Marinol often can decrease nausea and improve appetite in the setting of HIV and its treatment. An evaluation by a nutrionionist to assess your calorie/food intake and offer suggestions is often helfpul. KH

lichenplanis
Rash caused by HIV or PEP?