Jul 25, 2005
I have looked every where and talked with several doctors. No solid answers. Yes I did, one; "possible iron over-load. Please help me! What is lichenplanis, where does it come from and how to rid the scarring from it? Are there any natural herbs that cure this monster or is there a cure?
| Response from Dr. Henry
What is your HIV status and which HIV drugs are you taking. I need to know at least those details in order to comment on lichen planus in the setting of HIV (this forum is exclusively for side effects related to HIV therapy). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.