lichenplanis

I have looked every where and talked with several doctors. No solid answers. Yes I did, one; "possible iron over-load. Please help me! What is lichenplanis, where does it come from and how to rid the scarring from it? Are there any natural herbs that cure this monster or is there a cure?

Thank you.

Thank you.

What is your HIV status and which HIV drugs are you taking. I need to know at least those details in order to comment on lichen planus in the setting of HIV (this forum is exclusively for side effects related to HIV therapy). KH

Ask to delete a question already
loss of weight