Jul 25, 2005
One of the signs is diarrhea for over a week, does that mean every day for over a week or a couple times during that week, can you elaborate on it for me?
Response from Dr. Henry
The definition of diarrhea is not very specific since normal stool frequency in western countries can range from 2-3 stools/day to 2-3/week. Stool volume is also a factor as is what has been an individual's own stool volume and frequency. Diarrhea is sometimes defined more on stool volume (ie > 300 grams/day0. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.