Acai Berry Juice
Jul 25, 2005
There are a growing number of HIV infected people taking acai berry juice supplements to counter HAART side effects. I can find no real medical data, only what looks to be "slick" marketing/advertising info.
Have you had any experience with this? Have you read anything in a medical journal? How do we know it's not contraindicated with HAART meds?
Response from Dr. Henry
I have not seen anything published about that product nor have any of my patients taken it that I am aware of. If any reader has a good reference please let us know. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Antibiotics Cure Chlamydia?
- What If Your Chlamydia Becomes Drug Resistant?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- What Color Are Genital Herpes Lesions?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.