skin and scalp pain

every once and a while my scalp will be extremely painful - where it is impossible to even move strands of hair.... or just the skin of my thigh will feel almost like extreme sunburn, but with no visible symptoms... the pain may be present just for a day or a few days and then vanish.... what is this ??? it is scaring me a bit and don't know what to do... thank you !

Sometimes sites of old herpes zoster or other forms of neuropathy or dermatitis can cause symptoms as you describe. Sometimes I get help from a dermatologist or neurologist or pain specialist when I encounter patients with challenging complaints like yours. KH

Low Platelet Count
lypo - is it the norvir or the combivir?