Jul 22, 2005
DOES DIABETES CAUSES YOU TO NOT HAVE AN ERECTION?
Response from Dr. Henry
Diabetes can aggravate or cause impotence (erection problems). HIV+ patients can have a variety of conditions that can aggravatge erection problems. What is your HIV status and which HIV drugs are you taking (this is a forum for discussion of side effects of HIV therapy). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- What Std Would Cause Lower Back Pain?
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
- Can I Get Hiv From My Cat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.