what is sulfameth/trimethoprim
Jul 22, 2005
what is this med used for?
Response from Dr. Henry
That drug is also known in the US as Septra or Bactrim. It is used to prevent or treat Pneumocystis carinii pneumonias (one of the major AIDS-related infections) as well as treatment or prevention of a range of other infections. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With Hooker Condom Broke
- Odds Of Getting HIV Anal Sex Condom Broke
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Licking Penis
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Sucking Penis
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Fingering Stripper
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.