|what is sulfameth/trimethoprim
Jul 22, 2005
what is this med used for?
| Response from Dr. Henry
That drug is also known in the US as Septra or Bactrim. It is used to prevent or treat Pneumocystis carinii pneumonias (one of the major AIDS-related infections) as well as treatment or prevention of a range of other infections. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Men Get Genital Warts Around Their Anus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.