Errection Problem

I am a 24-year-old guy who is having an erection problem for no apparent reason. I have been going out with my new girl friend for a 2 weeks and the sex has been a disaster. I have always been active in sex even though my erection isnt as hard and my ejaculation isnt as strong as some of my friends. I enjoy sex a lot, but I am a little bit worried now as this has happened in more than 4 / 5 occasions with different girls. I get erected for about 2/3 min and all of a sudden, I lose my erection and its hard to get it back up. So, I have to make up a story and not do it. The other prob is that I have never had a repetition of sex in one night. I can only have one intercourse and it takes a long time to have another one. Is this a symptom of some sort? I have had HIV test recently and all came negative. I am young, but do not understand why I am having this problem. Do you think I should use Viagra or any supplement? I am very confused.. Your help will enhance my life so please help. Thanks in advance.

To comment further I need to know what your HIV status is and which HIV meds you are taking (this is a forum related to side effects of antiretroviral therapy). KH

Hi Dr Conway
NEURONTIN