htlv-3 is a new retrovirus

Dr. Conway

HTLV-3 was once the name for what is now known as HIV-1. but sometime in late 2004, two new retroviruses were discovered: HTLV-3 and HTLV-4. Please research this so the man who's post you answered doesn't slip into a depression.

Response from Dr. Conway

I stand properly corrected. In the journal Retrovirology, a group at the Pasteur Institute recently reported on a new human retrovirus, tentatively called HTLV-3. I show a direct link to the May 12, 2005 paper below:

http://www.retrovirology.com/content/pdf/1742-4690-2-30.pdf.

This was isolated from a 62 year-old pygmy from Cameroon who had atypical test results for other retroviruses. it is related to a number of primate viruses, and it is unclear how widespread it is or even whether it causes any disease.

ways of addressing deep visceral fat?
I need help