Jul 20, 2005
| Response from Dr. Henry
I have seen a fair number of African Amerian patients develop skin darkening or nailbed darkening on HIV meds. In my experience AZT was the most common identifiable drug linked to that condition. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Body Pigment In Legs People With Hiv
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Receptive Anal Sex With Condom
- Toilet Splash Should I Get Tested
- Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Risk Of Getting HIV
- Could Shingles Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.