Pyruvate supplements VS Lipo

I saw som info on pyruvate in my local supplement store, as I do resistance trainging to combat lipo, and came accross pyruvate. I read about it and thought this ought to be worth a try, but then I started researching it in regards to HIV and it is associated wiht lactic acidosis? soi I was wondering who it it related and if I was reading that wrong, adn maybe pyruvate supplements can be used to combat lipo? thanks.

I have seen no convincing data that pyruvate supplements are either safe or effective for the treatment of HIV-related lipodystrophy. Uridine supplements are under study for reversal of fat loss but data is limited. For fat gain, exercise, diet, hormone normalization (testosterone), and growth hormone (or GH releasing factor) may help some patients and are being further studied as treatment. KH

Fat loss in butt and legs
HIV low testosterone and prostate cancer