Jul 14, 2005
I would like to know if you could recommend any physicians in the San Diego area that treat AIDS with vitamins, herbs and other treatments besides just drugs. I am looking for a doctor and would be very appreciative. Thank you!
Response from Dr. Henry
I don't know of a particular holistic provider in the San Diego area. You might try contacting Jon Kaiser in the Bay Area for his advice or for a contact near you. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
- Is The Herpes Virus In A Male's Semen?
- What Will Happen If You Don't Treat Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.