Sustiva-Truvada, no major side effects

Hi, I started my first therapy 3 weeks ago, my values were: CD4 240, VL 55.000, I was tested positive three years ago. Before starting with the meds, I read here a little about their side effects and I got quite scared about those of Sustiva. I don't have a real question, but I thought that you could like to publish my little note as an encouragement for those who are about to start a therapy and by reading the FAQ here start thinking that it is going to be a real nightmare. Well, I take my pills (two) at 11 pm. The first morning after I have started, I felt massively hangover (Sustiva!) but the night was absolutely quiet and I managed to go to work and have a relatively normal day at the office. For a few days I felt drousy in the morning, but after one week even this feeling has desappeared. No nightmares, no allucinations, no vivid dreams. No stomach or diarrea problems. Ok, if I have some drinks after taking the pills, I start feeling a bit strange, but I think this is really a marginal thing, considering that last week I had my first blood check and the VL has dropped to 200 (from 55k) in less then two weeks! Bon courage to everybody!

Thanks for sharing your positive story. After answering many difficult questions I was encouraged myself to be reminded that many patients do well on the increasing number of simple effective regimens that are available. KH

fat deposit from hiv med's
Holistic Treatment