HIV AND HAVING MIGRAINES
Jul 14, 2005
I have been poz for 15yrs. and never adhere to meds.sober for two yrs. Doing great w/meds.but after two yrs. on meds and good adherence the rght.sideof my head pnds every morn./and often my sleep is interrupted by the pnding in my head.AT WITS END.
Response from Dr. Henry
You need to have an evaluation including a complete history and physical examination. Sometimes a head scan or neurology consultation might be ordered. If it is determined that you are having migraine headaches then generally effective treatment is available (such as imitrex). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Purple Spots After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
- Hpd A Sexually Transmitted Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.