|HIV AND HAVING MIGRAINES
Jul 14, 2005
I have been poz for 15yrs. and never adhere to meds.sober for two yrs. Doing great w/meds.but after two yrs. on meds and good adherence the rght.sideof my head pnds every morn./and often my sleep is interrupted by the pnding in my head.AT WITS END.
| Response from Dr. Henry
You need to have an evaluation including a complete history and physical examination. Sometimes a head scan or neurology consultation might be ordered. If it is determined that you are having migraine headaches then generally effective treatment is available (such as imitrex). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Male Get Pubic Lice From Public Restrooms?
- How Do You Catch Std Crabs?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.