Surgery and AVN

I am a 44 year old male diagnosed in 1995. I had PCP when I was diagnosed. Since then I have been in reasonably good health even though my T-cells are 20 and my viral load is 161,000. My numbers never seem to improve even though I stick to my regiment. In 2003 I was diagnosed with AVN in both hips. I have seen three different surgeons and they all don't want to operate because the chance of infection is too great. Do you think the worry is warrented or is it the HIV they have a problem with? The pain is really getting worse and I dont't know how much longer I will be able to walk. Do you think I should persue it with other surgeons or wait to see if my numbers improve? I have never taken any steroids. Thanks for any info. (my first submission accidentally got cut off)

See my response to the earlier question to the question that got cut off!). KH

HIV & Herpes
buttock wasting