Jul 14, 2005
Do you even know anthing about aids,meds or treatment of side affects?You seem only to recommend that the person see his doc or see a specialist!Can you answer questions with alittle more knowledge and provide possible answers rather than tell me to see a doctor?
Response from Dr. Henry
It often is not medically either possible or reasonable to comment in a forum like this without more specific information including a detailed history and physical examination. Perhaps due to my lack of skills outside the antiretroviral arena I rely heavily on many of my colleagues in other specialities which I find extremely helpful in my own practice. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Chills After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.