Jul 11, 2005
i just found out that i have hepatitis b, my eyes are yellow and skin. i would just like to know if this would go away soon ?
| Response from Dr. Henry
In most cases hepatitis B will resolve but some cases go on to chronic active hepatitis. There is treatment for hepatitis B which includes drug with overlapping HIV activity so your HIV provider needs to be consulted regarding whether treatment is needed and if so which treatment to consider. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Transmission Open Mouth Kissing
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Oral Sex On A Woman?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Oral Sex With No Protection?
- Is It Possible To Get AIDS From Oral Sex Form Sex Worker?
- Is It Possible To Get AIDS From Period Blood?
- Kissing And HIV Transmission Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.