Jul 11, 2005
i just found out that i have hepatitis b, my eyes are yellow and skin. i would just like to know if this would go away soon ?
| Response from Dr. Henry
In most cases hepatitis B will resolve but some cases go on to chronic active hepatitis. There is treatment for hepatitis B which includes drug with overlapping HIV activity so your HIV provider needs to be consulted regarding whether treatment is needed and if so which treatment to consider. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood Splash How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blood On Hand?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Genital Rubbing?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching Vagina?
- Can Someone Catch HIV From Erotic Massage?
- Can Someone Catch HIV From Touching Feces?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.