Nagging problem

1. I had gay sex with an unknown person in a sauna. I would consider it to be low risk -- we rubbed our penises together and the other party performed oral sex on me. There was no anal intercourse. After 3 months from the time of potential exposure, I went for a HIV test. My results were good - HIV negative. However, I recently found lots of white spots inside my mouth. What could this be?

2. In another separate incident, I licked the nipples of another gay man. I'm aware doing this is low risk. However, my concern is that before I licked his nipples, I had also rubbed his nipples with my fingers. What worries me is that my fingers might have traces of his precum (since I masturbated him). I'm just afraid that when I sucked his nipples after that, the traces of precum on his nipples might enter my mouth (which happens to have the white spots and some ulcers). What is the risk? Please advise. Thanks.

Response from Dr. Conway

Overall, the issue here is the risk of oral sex leading to the transmission of HIV. If the other party performed oral sex on you and you did not have any lesions on your genitals, I would not think this carries any measurable risk at all. Now if you got any genital secretions in your own mouth, the risk is extremely low especially if you did not have any sores in your own mouth. I am not sure what the white spots would be. I would be less concerned about HIV (and oral thrush) and more concerned about other sexually transmitted infections for which you could be tested.

side effect on the eyes
Sustiva depression or..?