PEP effectiveness after condom failure

I began Combivir and Kaletra within seven hours after accidental exposure during anal sex. In days previous to this I had used sex toys anally. What are the prospects that PEP might be effective in this situation? The HIV status of the partner is not reliably known.

Thanks.

Response from Dr. Conway

Depending on a number of factors, the risk of transmission through a single episode of receptive anal sex with a person known to be infected with HIV is 3% or less. Post-exposure prophylaxis reduces this significantly, especially if started quickly, as you have done. To put things in perspective, there are only a handful of cases (if that) of people who started PEP as you did and still got infected. And remember, it could still be that your partner did not have HIV as his status is unknown.

Got my blood to the CDC (twice)
Realistic Expectations