thank you very much

Dr. Brian:

Thank you very much for answering to my question lexapro and HIV test. I will wait for another two months and take the test again at a six month mark. Actually I was really freaking out and worried as to what I should do. So I don't need to worry about the using of lexapro causing a false negative on HIV elisa test. Actually I had a low risk exposure wherein I kissed a girl whom I met for the first time in a dance bar. It was open mouth kissing.

thanks.

Response from Dr. Conway

That is a very low risk exposure indeed. You can certainly rely on the results of the tests that will be done. Good luck in the future in making good decisions regarding sexual behavior...

Leg and arm pain
HIV EIA test