Jul 8, 2005
I wanted to know why my vagina is always wet and has a white milky fluid with no odor?
| Response from Dr. Conway
This may well not relate to HIV in any way. It may just be a normal thing, that varies according to the stage of your cycle. If it truly has no odor and there are no associated symptoms, it is unlikely (but not impossible) to be a bacterial or parasitic (i.e. trichomonas) infection. It may still be a fungal infection, though, and you should get this checked out by your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testing Negative After Sex With A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.