Jul 8, 2005
I wanted to know why my vagina is always wet and has a white milky fluid with no odor?
Response from Dr. Conway
This may well not relate to HIV in any way. It may just be a normal thing, that varies according to the stage of your cycle. If it truly has no odor and there are no associated symptoms, it is unlikely (but not impossible) to be a bacterial or parasitic (i.e. trichomonas) infection. It may still be a fungal infection, though, and you should get this checked out by your doctor.
Bactrim and sunlight?????
Leg and arm pain
- Testosterone Deficiency Itching And Tingling To Legs
- How Long Does Marinol Stay In Your System?
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- Is The Aids Virus Killed In Boiling Water?
- How Long Does A Person Have Hiv Before It Turns Into Aids?
- Is Long Constipation Symptom Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.