Jul 7, 2005
what does it mean when some one says hiv reflex
Response from Dr. Henry
I am not sure myself. It can refer to testing when a screening HIV test leads to a reflex confirmatory test. Reflexes often refer to nerve testing of the extremities to look for evidence of nerve damage/irritation from HIV or anti-HIV drugs. KH
Why do i sweat like crazy?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
- How Long Does It Take To Get Syphilis Results?
- Syphilis Rash On The Chest
- Syphilis And The Immune System
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.