New treatment side effects

I have been on Combivir and Sustiva for 2.5 years. Due to the loss of muscle mass in my arms, legs and buttocks, I began to explore other options in terms of medications. After doing some research and posting questions in this forum - I decided to switch. After seeing an Infectious Disease Specialist - I made the switch to Truvada and stayed on Sustiva. Within the first 72 hours, I noticed that I began having libido issues. I researched the side effects; however, I have not run across anything that notes these types of issues. Other than the libido issues, everything else is normal, therefore, I am hoping to work this out.

Response from Dr. Conway

Given that the only new medication that you are on is the Viread part of the Truvada, I will focus on this. There is little evidence that Viread has any sexual side effects, so I do not think your medications are the problem. I would certainly look elsewhere for a cause to your change in libido.

saying goodbye too soon
does skin KS apear again