|saying goodbye too soon
Jul 6, 2005
Typically how long would a 59 year old man with asymptomatic AIDS with pneumonia have left to live?
Also suffers with fever, night sweats, rash, and tumors. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Conway
This all depends on your CD4 count. As long as it is above 200, your risk of dying over the next few years is very low. If it is, in fact, lower than this, you can help yourself by going on antiretrovirals to increase it and being on appropriate medications to prevent opportunistic infections.
Do I really need norvir?
New treatment side effects
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Are Genital Warts Contracted?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Vomit?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.