|R278474 how far?
Jul 4, 2005
has the R278474 entered into clinical trials and how is the result so far?
| Response from Dr. Conway
This is one of the new "super" non-nucleoside drugs that can work against viruses that are resistant to other compounds in this class, and with a high degree of potency. The structure of the drug was formally published earlier this year. I am not personally aware of the clinical trials plan for this agent, nor could I find any information rapidly from my "usual" sources. As you may know, there is a big conference being held in Brazil later this month (the International AIDS Society meeting) and more information could be available there.
If anyone reading this knows anything more or different, please speak up...
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.