R278474 how far?

has the R278474 entered into clinical trials and how is the result so far?

Response from Dr. Conway

This is one of the new "super" non-nucleoside drugs that can work against viruses that are resistant to other compounds in this class, and with a high degree of potency. The structure of the drug was formally published earlier this year. I am not personally aware of the clinical trials plan for this agent, nor could I find any information rapidly from my "usual" sources. As you may know, there is a big conference being held in Brazil later this month (the International AIDS Society meeting) and more information could be available there.

If anyone reading this knows anything more or different, please speak up...

Is this peripheral neuropathy?
symptoms