RE:t innitus and dizziness

Hi Dr.Henry..I"m really not too concern about the tinnitus, what I'm concerned about is the verdigo. I've been falling down alot lately. After talking to my Doc. and doing some tests, he want to do an MRI on my brain..I'm concerned about dementia..he also wants to take biopsies on some lymph nodes..can this be caused by the meds?

Vertigo often is also linked to inner/middle ear related pathology that can have a wide range of underlying causes including sometimes drug side effects. An MRI is often performed to look at the anatomy in the inner/middle ear, the 8th cranial nerve and surrounding structures (including the brain). If a lymph node biopsy is being recommended that is often a good way to make a specific diagnosis of an infection or other disease process that could be threatening to your health. KH

Once a day regime
Is this peripheral neuropathy?