Jul 2, 2005
Can I reconstitute rHGH with a sterile sodium chloride USP solution?
| Response from Dr. Henry
I am not familiar with using sterile sodium choride for rHGH reconstitution (products I have prescribed use sterile water). Since the product is already so expensive I would contact your dispensing pharmacy to find out the preferred diluent for the product you are receiving. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Sleeping With Someone Who Is Hiv Infected Mean You Will Become Infected?
- Immediate Hiv Symptoms
- Burning Neuropathy In His Legs And Feet
- Are Tingling Numbness Neck And Herpes Zoster Symptoms Of Hiv?
- Hiv Testing At Planned Parenthood
- When Will People Infected With Hiv Show The Presence Of Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.