Jul 2, 2005
Can I reconstitute rHGH with a sterile sodium chloride USP solution?
| Response from Dr. Henry
I am not familiar with using sterile sodium choride for rHGH reconstitution (products I have prescribed use sterile water). Since the product is already so expensive I would contact your dispensing pharmacy to find out the preferred diluent for the product you are receiving. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Take To Show?
- How Long Does The Hepatitis A Vaccine Work?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.