Jul 2, 2005
Can I reconstitute rHGH with a sterile sodium chloride USP solution?
| Response from Dr. Henry
I am not familiar with using sterile sodium choride for rHGH reconstitution (products I have prescribed use sterile water). Since the product is already so expensive I would contact your dispensing pharmacy to find out the preferred diluent for the product you are receiving. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can My Penis Fall Off From An Std?
- Cephalexin Cure Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.