Jul 2, 2005
Can I reconstitute rHGH with a sterile sodium chloride USP solution?
Response from Dr. Henry
I am not familiar with using sterile sodium choride for rHGH reconstitution (products I have prescribed use sterile water). Since the product is already so expensive I would contact your dispensing pharmacy to find out the preferred diluent for the product you are receiving. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can HIV Symptoms Appear During Window Period?
- Dating Sites For HIV Positive People
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.