Jul 2, 2005
Can I reconstitute rHGH with a sterile sodium chloride USP solution?
| Response from Dr. Henry
I am not familiar with using sterile sodium choride for rHGH reconstitution (products I have prescribed use sterile water). Since the product is already so expensive I would contact your dispensing pharmacy to find out the preferred diluent for the product you are receiving. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Does Male Genital Herpes Look Like?
- What Does Being Exposed To Herpes Mean?
- What Is The Normal Range On Herpes 2 Igg Test?
- What Are The Lasting Effects Of Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.