Jul 2, 2005
Can I reconstitute rHGH with a sterile sodium chloride USP solution?
| Response from Dr. Henry
I am not familiar with using sterile sodium choride for rHGH reconstitution (products I have prescribed use sterile water). Since the product is already so expensive I would contact your dispensing pharmacy to find out the preferred diluent for the product you are receiving. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Hole In Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Chlamydia Symptoms Men
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.